Re: secretary's day

Subject: Re: secretary's day
From: dwolf <dwolf -at- INTERNETMCI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 20:30:25 -0500

Penn, et al:

I recently was tasked with updating a documentation process doc and ended up
rewriting much of it to reduce obfuscation. I passed it to a peer for review
and he marked up several sentences as vague and inaccurate. Those were the
only sentences that I hadn't rewritten. After researching the history of
this document, I discovered HE had written the whole thing! Needless to say,
the back pedaling was so fast I thought he was going to suffer a whiplash. I
think there's a lesson in there somewhere... ;-)

Dave Wolf