Propriety: New Twist on Professionalism & Secretaries Day

Subject: Propriety: New Twist on Professionalism & Secretaries Day
From: "Palmer, Phyllis" <PPalmer -at- SPHERECOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 12:34:23 -0500

Here's my question for you wise folks:

Scenario: I need to go to several beta sites and new installations for
training issues and installation documentation development. The
'president' of our small company is adamant against males and females
traveling together (large group going to same site, only one female;
getting a ride to the airport with colleague, etc.) even for a working
lunch. I say I can't live like that. I need the information from the
site and I need to be with the developers as they analyze what's going
on...

What do you do?

Thanks for your discussion of this topic.
Phyllis