A brand new listserv

Subject: A brand new listserv
From: John Newman <johnn -at- OTG -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 10:04:37 -0400

I know many of us have to manipulate graphics to do what we do, and many
of us use Paint Shop Pro. So, I thought I'd pass along this info about a
new PSP listserv.

To subscribe:

Send an e-mail messsage that says in the body, "SUBSRIBE PSP
YourNameHere" (without the quotes) to LISTSERV -at- 1611KJB -dot- ORG -dot-

You can also join the list at the archive site.

John Newman
Technical Writer
OTG Software
johnn -at- otg -dot- com