Re: white paper?

Subject: Re: white paper?
From: Jane Bergen <janeber -at- CYBERRAMP -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 22:14:29 -0500

Hello Paul,

According to author Janice King ("Writing High-Tech Marketing That
Sells"--- a great book for any tech writer!):

"A white paper is an essay-style document that presents an analysis
or in-depth explanation of a technology, market trend, or issue."

She goes on to describe how to write it, what to include, the
different types, etc. You might also check the archives. This subject
came up a few months ago.

Jane Bergen
Jane Bergen, Technical Writer
janeber -at- cyberramp -dot- net