Re: sad tale - response

Subject: Re: sad tale - response
From: Hulda Hime <hulda -at- WW-WEB -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 14:40:57 -0700

Unfortunately, the approach John has suggested is often the best and only
way to move forward. I agree with it 100%. Another suggestion...keep
documenting each interaction you have with this developer and the progress
(or lack of) through the lifespan of the project.

Good luck!

-- Hulda R. Hime --
hulda -at- ww-web -dot- com