Re: sad tale - response

Subject: Re: sad tale - response
From: Suzette Seveny <suzettes -at- STRATINFOTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 15:34:52 -0400

I think I would be very careful about using this type of approach. The
disgruntled employee might feel that you are empathizing with him, and
relay your comments back to management in an attempt to show another
supporting opinion. The result is that you could appear as a disgruntled
employee as well.