query re Chaffins Computer model

Subject: query re Chaffins Computer model
From: ecriva <ecriva -at- BIGPOND -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 16:16:18 +1000

Hi, would anyone mind explaining to me what is Chaffins Computer Model,
what it's for and how to access it? I wrote to a doctor with queries about
differences in data regarding lifting abilities between US subjects, OZ
subjects and Asian subjects and he directed me to the above model. No idea
what it is. (sorry if this is a basic ques.)
thank you very much.
Ecriva

ecriva -at- bigpond -dot- com