Re: New slant: professionalism

Subject: Re: New slant: professionalism
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 10:24:47 -0700

Yes, but the broken books you are fixing were written by your
contemporaries, not colleagues of long ago. The manuals that
*supposedly* are to blame for the "computer manuals nobody can
understand" are probably no longer in print and don't need to be--the
equipment they documented is retired in a museum or scrap heap somwhere.

Beverly Parks
parksb -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil = http://www.hqisec.army.mil/cis/
Visit the Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L:
http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/techwr-l/