Re: Word 97 Cross References

Subject: Re: Word 97 Cross References
From: Michael Blair <mjblair -at- TOTAL -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 21:18:43 -0400

Penn Brumm at penn -at- HEALTHEON -dot- COM, on 4/23/98 1:04 PM you wrote:

>Hi:
>
>I'm having hair-tearing time about the d*** Word 97 cross references. I
>haven't figured out a way to make them update automatically.
>
>Can somebody suggest something?

I'm not sure you can have cross references update dynamically, but you
can set fields to update automatically when you print (or print preview).
Check out the print prefs. Corss refs and other fields witll also be
updated whenever you update the table of contents -- any action that
requires repagination.

Alternately, just select all and hit F9...

Hope this helps.

Michael Blair
Blair Technical Communications Tel: (514) 989-8713
106 - 3500 Atwater Avenue Fax: (514) 989-7521
Montreal, Quebec CANADA H3H 1Y5 Email: mjblair -at- total -dot- net