Re: Elegance

Subject: Re: Elegance
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 17:02:04 -0400

Couldn't agree with Wayne more on this one -- good docs will uncover
flawed designs. I've learned with time that when I really struggle to
make a section of a book sound right, it's usually a design problem.

Also, as Wayne pointed out, never underestimate your users. Fatal
mistake.

A.

--
Alexia Prendergast