Capitalisation of uucp/UUCP/UUcp?

Subject: Capitalisation of uucp/UUCP/UUcp?
From: Rev Simon Rumble <simon -at- RUMBLE -dot- WARATAH -dot- ID -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 15:29:02 +1000

I have a tricky one involved with my current project which is about uucp
(Unix to Unix copy). Now this non-acronym is formed by UU which means
Unix to Unix and the Unix "cp" command which is the command for copying
and is lower case.

Now by rights it _SHOULD_ be UUcp but I've never seen it spelt that way.
I prefer uucp myself, which I see in most documentation but then most of
this documentation is by programmers and hackers who aren't renowned for
their grasp of the shift key 8)

So what should it be?

PLUR

---
___ simon -at- rumble -dot- waratah -dot- id -dot- au
|___ http://www.rumble.net
___| H E R M The search for the perfect martini is a fraud.
The perfect martini is a belt of gin from the bottle;
anything else is the decadent trappings of civilization.
-- T.K.