Re: secretary's day

Subject: Re: secretary's day
From: David Dvorkin <DDvorkin -at- FRXSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 08:46:02 -0600

Melissa Alton told of getting a card for Secretary's Day and wondered if
she should forget it or voice her opinion (which I took to mean express
her annoyance).

Melissa, I think you should explain very nicely to the person who gave
you the card that you're not a secretary. "Nicely" because I'm assuming
there was no malice or putdown intended, just someone trying to do the
right thing and making a mistake.

David Dvorkin
FRx Software Corporation
mailto:ddvorkin -at- frxsoft -dot- com