Re: complaints forms

Subject: Re: complaints forms
From: Michael Lewis <lewism -at- BRANDLE -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 23:09:39 +1000

My PhD research project is into letters of complaint, and replies. I've
looked (and am still looking) very hard for previous research in that
area, and it's fairly thin on the ground. I'm certainly not aware of any
material along the lines you are looking for. However, you could try
contacting other government agencies (in Australia, try HREOC, NSW ADB,
ICAC, ASC ... oops, that's you ... NCC, EPA, etc).

Still 'n' all, I would think that a form would have to be so generalised
as to be rather useless. Unless, of course, you wanted to preempt
possible complaints, suggesting possible things to complain about but
discouraging complaints about anything you haven't thought of!

--
Michael Lewis
Brandle Pty Limited, Sydney, Australia