Re: What Defines "Entry-Level"?

Subject: Re: What Defines "Entry-Level"?
From: "L. H. Garlinghouse" <garlinghou -at- WATERLOOINDUSTRIES -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 15:25:13 -0600

> Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 13:58:38 -0600

"Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM> on the Subject:
What Defines "Entry-Level"? says:

>rant, rant, rant. + snipp :- )

> Comments on this diatribe would be welcome.

Most excellent rant/diatribe. In fact I have saved the whole thing
in my "Snappy Article" file and plan to share it with my final kid
whtn the time is right.

<< All opinions, statements, &c are my own>>
L.H. Garlinghouse, C.Q.E.
Pocahontas AR U.S.A.
(870) 892-4586 ext 7659
garlinghou -at- waterlooindustries -dot- com