Word 6.0/Doc-to-Help Problem

Subject: Word 6.0/Doc-to-Help Problem
From: Brett -dot- Peruzzi -at- FDC-INVEST -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 15:01:50 -0400

One of my writers is having a Word 6.0/Doc-to-help problem. I've searched
the Microsoft and Wextech web sites, the TECHWR-L archives, and Usenet, and
I have come up empty-handed.

Can anybody help with the problem explained below?

<<To avoid macro viruses, I created a macro (short cut keys) to open up a
Doc-to-Help file. Now the macro doesn't work. I wanted to go back into
the macro to see if it still there, but all of the online help and the user
guide instructions say to select Customize from the Tools Menu. I don't
have a Customize option. I added it several years ago but somehow it was
removed and I forgot how I added it. How can I add the Customize option to
the Tools Menu?>>

Please reply to me directly, as I get TECHWR-L in digest form. If I get a
viable solution, I'll post it to the list.

TIA,

Brett Peruzzi
Documentation Manager
First Data Investor Services Group
Boston, MA
Brett -dot- Peruzzi -at- fdc-invest -dot- com