TechWrite Organization Names

Subject: TechWrite Organization Names
From: David Spiteri <DSPITERI -at- TUC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 13:52:03 -0500

We are a technical documentation group (13 members) for a Chicago Corporation. We do manuals, newsletters, online help, web writing, proposals, etc. We are looking to rename our organization and would like to hear from anyone who has a tech writing group name(s) of interest or know of lists of same. Currently our organization is called Documentation and Quality Standards (DQST pronounced DeQuest). No idea is a bad idea. Thanks in advance.