Re: Word vs. Pagemaker or Framemaker

Subject: Re: Word vs. Pagemaker or Framemaker
From: Nora Merhar <nmerhar -at- CHARLESINDUSTRIES -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 14:07:08 -0500

I automatically delete anything that mentions this kind of "holy war"
in the title, so I didn't see the original post. (Clicked on this one
before I realized what it was.) However, if the original poster was
serious and not just trolling, she should go back to the TECHWR-L
archives and start looking. I bet there's MORE than enough information
there.

That way, the rest of us won't have to re-hash the whole mess.

Nora
nmerhar -at- charlesindustries -dot- com
Rolling Meadows, IL