Re: Do Technical Writers Deserve Their Own Office?

Subject: Re: Do Technical Writers Deserve Their Own Office?
From: Wendy Putman <wputman -at- CASTLETON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 09:15:18 -0700

I like the idea of an office where writers can go to work in
peace and quiet -- I've on day 3 of voice quality testing, listening to
Buzz Lightyear repeating "to infinity and beyond" to what seems like
infinity and beyond -- when needed, but stay in the loop the rest of the
time. I went from an exec office (with door, meeting table, etc.) to a
cubicle but don't mind it, as long as I have natural light. Now, if
developers had private offices and I didn't, then I'd be concerned, but
from a political POV.

Now, back to my earphones and Pachelbel ...

Wendy Putman, Technical Writer
Castleton Network Systems, Burnaby, BC
Tel: (604) 293-0039 / Internal: 722-5432