Help with Word 97

Subject: Help with Word 97
From: Maurice King <Maury -dot- King -at- MCI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 21:07:08 -0400

I subscribed once to a list for Word users. I'm now suffering with Word 97,
in which Microsoft dared to change its scripting language to VisualBasic
script. That's very nice for a person who never invested so much time in
learning WordBasic -- like me -- but now I have a massive job to do with
scripting, and I feel like a rank beginner.

Please post me the info off the list.

Thank you.

Maurice King
919.572.3379