Resource Question - Guide to Intranet for new employees

Subject: Resource Question - Guide to Intranet for new employees
From: Lucille Lattanzi <lucille -dot- lattanzi -at- PERI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 08:45:58 -0400

Hi, List members -

I'm working on an outline for a guide to the company intranet for new
employees. Any advice, resources, or URLs that you all found helpful in
a similar project would be greatly appreciated! Please respond off-list
( I am a digest subscriber) I PROMISE to post a summary of responses to
the list by next week.

TIA
Lucille Lattanzi
Periphonics Corporation