Font Needed

Subject: Font Needed
From: "Anderson, Keith" <keith_anderson -at- GOOITECH -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 15:12:45 -0500

Framers:

I have a legacy FrameMaker document that has equations using a font
called Symbol SemiLight. I can't seem to locate the this font anywhere.
Ideally, I need the font for a Macintosh, but I'll take the PC version,
too.

I have contacted all of the major font vendors (Adobe, Bitstream,
MonoType, etc.) and have come up with nothing. Does anybody out there
have this font?

Keith Anderson
Technical Writer

Gooitech