FW: Still Tops--please include location

Subject: FW: Still Tops--please include location
From: cindy penn <penname -at- BELLSOUTH -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 18:24:44 -0400

Admittedly, I am spoiled. I spent two years as a part time writer of
manuals. In my present position, I work as a writer for Computer Based
Training programs (that was a thread I read with great interest,
although I did not jump in the discussion!).

I love my job--I wear many hats and have learned a lot. I look forward
to going to work in the morning. And the demand for tech writers,
either in my area or many others, is absolutely tremendous in the
Atlanta area.

Cindy
The Knowledge Factory