Re: Still Tops--please include location & ....

Subject: Re: Still Tops--please include location & ....
From: David Dvorkin <DDvorkin -at- FRXSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 14:45:47 -0600

Oops, that was narrow-viewed of me. I wasn't thinking about the
difference in types of companies. Indeed, software development is
the big thing here -- some writing for manufacturing, engineering,
biomedical, but not much.

Well, if you get tired of that notorious snow and feel like moving
West, this is a great area right now.