JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: Instructional Designer, Bethesda, MD

Subject: JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: Instructional Designer, Bethesda, MD
From: Susan Schulken <SusanS -at- SOFTMED -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 16:33:25 -0500

SoftMed Systems is a rapidly growing company that specializes in Windows-based software for automating medical records management and transcription. We are currently seeking an instructional designer to develop both hardcopy and online training materials for Windows 95 applications. We need a full-time designer on site (no telecommuters, please).

We're looking for an experienced professional who can analyze our needs for training materials, help define instructional goals, determine the best combination of media (hardcopy, online tutorials, HTML docs, whatever) to meet these goals, develop standards for materials, and produce and update materials accordingly.

Requirements:
* Undergraduate degree in instructional design, education, or related field; graduate degree preferred.
* Minimum three years work experience in instructional design, preferably in a technical environment.
* Demonstrated experience with Windows 95 and Windows applications, including Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
* Demonstrated experience with computer-based training methods and authoring software.
* Experience with developing training materials in HTML for web-based delivery a plus.

For consideration, e-mail or fax your resume to:
Susan Schulken
SoftMed Systems, Inc.
susans -at- softmed -dot- com
fax: 301-897-3409