Beating a Temporary Retreat

Subject: Beating a Temporary Retreat
From: "Cheverie, Paul [Cont]" <paul -dot- cheverie -at- CANADA -dot- CDEV -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 10:44:45 -0400

I've been lurking on this list for only a month or so (this time), but
I've found most of the same people on it. There has been some great
information swapping going on on this list and that is a credit to all
of you. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to leave this list for a couple
of weeks. I'm leaving my present employer to work with my partners in
our new company. I'll be back on the list as soon as we get our internet
access sorted out.
Best Regards to All :)
Paul