Re: List of characters for ALT key combinations

Subject: Re: List of characters for ALT key combinations
From: "L. H. Garlinghouse" <garlinghou -at- WATERLOOINDUSTRIES -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 15:09:44 -0600

> Does anyone know where I can get a list of the characters for ALT key
> combinations? (I can't remember what they're called)
> EXAMPLE: ALT+156 = u symbol.
> I'd be much obliged! <G>

=====================
They are the ASCII characters. I found them in the appendix A on
page 701 of my Word Perfect for DOS 5.1 Reference. I made
photocopies of the pages and laminated them so I can keep them
close at hand.

Scripto, ergo sum.
I write, therefore I am.

<< All opinions, statements, &c are my own>>
L.H. Garlinghouse, C.Q.E.
Pocahontas AR U.S.A.
(870) 892-4586 ext 7659
garlinghou -at- waterlooindustries -dot- com