online style guide

Subject: online style guide
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- ROCKETMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 10:52:31 -0700

I am in the process of compiling a style guide for online Help, web,
and CBT design for my company. Does anyone know of some good
resources on this? I have written most of the style guide already but
would like to see what other sources say about writing style, color
usage, graphic usage, etc... Any info would be appreciated.

Please reply off-list as I receive the digest only.

===

Bill Swallow
bill_swallow -at- rocketmail -dot- com
http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Park/8254

Now they show you how detergents take out bloodstains.
A pretty violent image there. I think if you've got a
T-shirt with a bloodstain all over it, maybe laundry
isn't your biggest problem.
-- Jerry Seinfeld