Key graphics in text; keycaps font

Subject: Key graphics in text; keycaps font
From: joe malone <joe -at- MANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 15:01:27 -0700

I've just had a strong suggestion that keys in manual text, as in

Click "Next."

appear as actual keys. I immediately began thinking in terms of inline
anchored frames and button screen capture gifs, or blank button gifs
with text overlaid.

A quick search of the tw archive turned up several messages about using
a keyboard font instead (with Word at least). I'm using Frame. Is this
the way to go? Does the font somehow have a border around it, or...?

TIA

begin:          vcard
fn:             Joe Malone
n:              Malone;Joe
org:            Manage.Com
adr;dom:        2620 Augustine Drive ;;Suite 260;Santa Clara;CA;95054;
email;internet: joe -at- manage -dot- com
title:          Manager, Information Development
tel;work:       408.567.9990  x616
tel;fax:        408.567.9909
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE