Re: topic- turning paper into data

Subject: Re: topic- turning paper into data
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- PRODOK -dot- CH>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 10:45:14 +0200

Lars,

you might looking at Acrobat Capture. Go to the Adobe website (
http://www.adobe.com ) and look in the products vor Capture. You may also
ask in the Capture mailing list for first hand experience (subscribing by
sending "subscribe" to mailto:capture-request -at- lists -dot- pdfzone -dot- com . It might
also be a good idea to get your first big batch processed by an experienced
service provider.

Hope, this can help.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering AG
Technical documentation and translations, Electronic Publishing
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch or 100012 -dot- 44 -at- compuserve -dot- com

Bridging the Knowledge Gap