More on DocToHelp and Print Files

Subject: More on DocToHelp and Print Files
From: Lorraine Kiewiet <lorraine -at- EZ-DATA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 11:44:45 -0700

Hi,
One more thing. I tried using the Page Range box and giving it the values
for the Glossary and Index. In my case, Glossary begins on page 109. So
when I give it 109-122, here's what I get.
Page 109 prints on a single sheet. Then page 110/111 print duplex and so
on. But this is wrong, because it spoils the mirrored page numbers, etc,
and forces the Index to print on a 'left hand' page.

When we print the entire project document and use human intervention to
separate the cover and pages i-iv from pages 109-122, everything duplexes
fine. What is wrong with starting at page 109? I don't want to have to
rely on the vendor separating those pages. Or am I old-fashioned?
There must be a way to make this work, because many people send Print Files
to vendors.

--Lorraine