STC Conf housing?

Subject: STC Conf housing?
From: "Bergen, Jane" <janeb -at- ANSWERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 13:51:28 -0600

Does anyone have any current information on the availability of rooms
for the May conference in Anaheim? I've tried several times to call the
number (1-714-999-8939) and it's either busy or there is no answer. I
looked at the web page (http://www.anaheimoc.org/housing.html) but there
is no information on availability.

There is an outside chance I may be able to go, but only if I can get
reasonable accommodations. The $200 per day rooms don't qualify...

Thanks....PLEASE reply to me directly as I'm sure Eric and the rest of
the list won't find this of interest to the list.

Jane Bergen
Jane Bergen, Technical Writer,
AnswerSoft, Inc. Richardson, TX
(972) 997-8355