a Frame question

Subject: a Frame question
From: joanne grey <joanne -dot- grey -at- FANTASTIC -dot- CH>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 10:36:02 +0100

Could some kind Frame user help me? I'm working on
a manual that refers to daemons - lots of them.
The client wants the "a" there, and I know there
is (or was) a way in Frame to insert the "ae"
ligature, but I can't find it in the docs. I'm
using 5.5.3 on NT. Does anyone know the key
sequence for this character?

Thanks, thanks, and thanks!

Joanne Grey temporarily
at:
Write Angles
joanne -dot- grey -at- fantastic -dot- ch
j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com

"A blank page is God's way of showing you how hard
it is to be God."