Market Conditions (Was: What Might a Writing Test Be?)

Subject: Market Conditions (Was: What Might a Writing Test Be?)
From: Penny Staples <pstaples -at- AIRWIRE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 10:39:57 -0600

I think you've hit the nail on the head Steve. Whether or not you're willing
to take a lengthy writing test as part of a job application depends on what
the market conditions are like in your part of the world, and how badly you
want/need the job.

Penny Staples
pstaples -at- airwire -dot- com

<other quoted material snipped>