Re: Int'l book sizes

Subject: Re: Int'l book sizes
From: David Somers <somersd -at- NATLAB -dot- RESEARCH -dot- PHILIPS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 17:25:41 +0200

Holly,

Please remember that the ISO A range was originally designed for
business letters and not books!
And don't forget the ISO B range of sizes... personally I prefer B5 for
books (A5 is just too darn small!).

Does anybody know if book sizes were ever formally adopted by ISO, or
did the book printers have a 'gentlemans agreement' over common sizes.

Greetings from The Netherlands,

David.

--
David Somers MSTDTech MIEEE
Philips Research Laboratories [Mailstop WAY 3.34],