Re: CSS Path in HTML Doc

Subject: Re: CSS Path in HTML Doc
From: "Sokohl, Joe" <Joe -dot- Sokohl -at- USMAIL -dot- MPCT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 09:24:41 -0600

Many thanks to all who helped me in my directory setting! I love you,
man!*

The proper syntax seems to be to add two periods and a forward slash
for each directory above the one where the HTML document resides. So, to
access my CSS in a directory two levels above the current one, I'd have
to append ../../ before the basic.css filename.
Many, many thanks, folks!

joe
Joe Sokohl
mpct Solutions Corp.
Personal Home Page: http://homepage.interaccess.com/~jsokohl/
PS: This e-mail reflects my thoughts & opinions only, not mpct
Solutions'

*"Man," in this context, refers to a lame attempt at creating humor
derived from recent American pop-culture....;)