no HAT books?

Subject: no HAT books?
From: A Watkins <awatkins -at- POBOX -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 17:56:26 -0600

I'm curious about something (too much free time) and wondering who has an idea about it to share. It seems that we have third-party books about all our tools (Frame, Acrobat, Word, HTML, etc.) except the HATs (WinHelp excluded here).

There are techniques and tips and tricks that you can't learn from the manuals that accompany these programs. Why has no one written a Mastering RoboHELP for Sybex, or a Doc-to-Help TUTOR for Que? Or have I missed such books? Any takers?

Peace.
Alfred Watkins