Followup ?? on ESM2000

Subject: Followup ?? on ESM2000
From: Mike McGraw <mikemcg -at- CONNECTNET -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 19:40:34 -0800

Friends,

A couple of weeks back I asked for information and opinions on a software
package called ESM2000--Technical Web Master.

Having received no response to my query, I've been asked to post a
slightly-broader followup request:

Have any of you TECHWR-L readers ever *heard* of this software? The
company pitching it (hard) to my small tech writing group in San Diego
claims that their product will replace PDF as the desired delivery solution
for technical manuals in the semiconductor industry.

In truth, it does look pretty good, allowing users (customer or in-house
technicians and engineers) to make comments or changes to their own
company's copies of the files

We are making plans to attend STC's Annual Conference in Anaheim, CA to
discuss (among other things) the electronic manual solutions other
initial real-world usage info on this particular product.

If you have any information on ESM2000 or other L-Cube products, please
send an email to:

mmcgraw -at- deltad -dot- com (work) or
mikemcg -at- connectnet -dot- com (home)

Thanks very much.

Mike McGraw
Technical Writer for Delta Design, Inc.