TW Available - mainland USA

Subject: TW Available - mainland USA
From: Grahame Coote <gxc -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 11:16:05 -0800

Hi folks,
I have 15 years TW experience including estimating, developing
proposals and quotataions, managing TW groups as well as working
individually with small software companies.
I have a software background. My publishing has mainly been in Word,
Pagemaker and HDK (online Help).
I am currently travelling USA (on route to UK/Europe, eventually) and
would be interested in short or longer-term assignments.
I am aware of the immigration difficulties, but I am also aware of the
pressure on the Commerce Dept to grant more H-1B visas for skilled
foreign workers.
You can contact me direct at gxc -at- yahoo -dot- com for a copy of my resume.
Thanks
Grahame Coote