ANNOUNCE: FrameMaker training in North Carolina

Subject: ANNOUNCE: FrameMaker training in North Carolina
From: Sarah O'Keefe <okeefe -at- SCRIPTORIUM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 16:23:57 -0500

Scriptorium Publishing Services, Inc., will be offering a two-day
FrameMaker class in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, on June 25 and
26 (Thursday and Friday).

For details, please go to our web site:

http://www.scriptorium.com

and click on the FrameMaker Training link OR jump directly to the training
page at:

http://www.scriptorium.com/curriculum.shtml

You can also email me for more information.

Price: $675

Regards,

Sarah O'Keefe
Adobe Certified Expert in FrameMaker 5.5

PS We still have a couple of open spots in the April 6-7 class, too.

Sarah O'Keefe Scriptorium Publishing Services, Inc.
okeefe -at- scriptorium -dot- com http://www.scriptorium.com
Carolinas FUN web page http://www.scriptorium.com/fun.html