Contract position

Subject: Contract position
From: Lorraine Doyle <ladoyle -at- POP -dot- TIAC -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 07:34:45 -0500

Hi, techwr-lers,
We have a contract opening for a tech writer with indepth experience in
Frame. Must be able to work independently, deliver clean copy, understand
and explain financial sector terms and concepts quickly.
Take a look at our website for more details on who Thomson Financial
Electronic Settlements Group is and what we do. We are in the Boston
seaport district and are looking for someone local.
Replies to me either at this mail address or Lorraine -dot- Doyle -at- tfn -dot- com -dot-
I'm looking forward to meeting with you real soon.
Good words to you,
Lorraine Doyle