Re: Old versions of software

Subject: Re: Old versions of software
From: Richard Frederick <fred_ri -at- ENG -dot- PRINTRONIX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 13:49:53 -0800

Sharon,

My wife lived in St. Louis for about two years. According to her, you can leave
them on the shelf and the humidity will rust them right through the box. :-)
Just kidding, and this is coming from a guy that grew up in Central Florida,
yeh, right.

We normally donate our older software and hardware to local schools or Community
Colleges with job specific software like RoboHelp.

Richard