Re: FWD: Personnel and Quality of Printed Manuals

Subject: Re: FWD: Personnel and Quality of Printed Manuals
From: Donna Williams <r3592z -at- EMAIL -dot- SPS -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 06:49:51 +0000

I'm afraid the answer is painfully obvious here unless you enjoy beating your
head against the wall! Move on to a place where your quality effort and work
will be apreciated!

Richard Frederick wrote:

> > >This situation has me angry and frustrated. I work very hard on the
> > >manuals, and now I have no assurance that the final product sent to
> > >customers is top quality nor reflects the beauty of the design of the
> > >manual. I also feel an undercurrent among the staff that the manuals are
> > >unimportant, or certainly not a priority.
> >
> > Get over it.
> >
> > You can't change people's minds by giving them orders. Respect and
> > understanding come slowly. ...RM
> >
> > Richard Mateosian <srm -at- cyberpass -dot- net>
> > Review Editor, IEEE Micro Berkeley, CA
> >
> > (C) Copyright 1998. All rights reserved.
>
> It has been pointed out to me, and I think correctly so, that our job is to
> write. Not to publish. I agree with Richard!!
>
> Richard Frederick

begin:          vcard
fn:             Donna Williams (r3592z)
n:              ;Donna Williams (r3592z)
email;internet: r3592z -at- email -dot- sps -dot- mot -dot- com
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard