JOB: Trumbull, CT

Subject: JOB: Trumbull, CT
From: Pertwee <Pertwee -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 13:56:04 EST

Hello All -

I wrote the Recruitment Manager last week for more information I could forward
to the group regarding salary and work environment, but have not received a
reply.

Other jobs are available through their website: http://www.mecasw.com/careers/

Good hunting!!

Title: Technical Writer

Position Description:
Create HTML-based documentation for developers (Java programmers), content
creators (web site developers) and system administrators for banking and
personal finance delivery software.

Requirements:
Demonstrated success in producing guides and documentation targeted to a
technical audience, particularly software developers. Should have conceptual
familarity with and experience documenting API's and approaches to developing
software using those API's.

For further information, contact:Recruitment Manager (jobs -at- mecasw -dot- com)
MECA Software LLC
115 Corporate Drive
Trumbull, CT 06611
Fax: (203) 452-8700