Terminology for Classified manuals

Subject: Terminology for Classified manuals
From: Shifra Goldmeier <Shifra_Goldmeier -at- AMAT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 16:20:36 +0200

Hello everyone, I am ssending this request for a co-worker - (my boss,
actually). This is a chance for me to show off this list - so here you
go.......
Thanks alot!

Suggestions please.
We have the need to classify the confidentiality of our documents into four
categories, and it is important that the terminology we use be universal.
We require that the implied meaning understood from these terms is
similarly understood by the recipient, in order that they will handle the
content of the manuals the way we intended.
I would be grateful for feedback from writers who daily use confidential
terminology in their manuals and who can comment on the terms that we wish
to use.
The terms:
Customer Confidential --Classified data of use to all our customers
Service Confidential --Classified data of use to our service engineers
Inhouse Confidential --Classified data which is to remain within the
company
Client Confidential --Classified data for a specific client, and not to be
revealed internally or externally