Re: help and CBT

Subject: Re: help and CBT
From: Geoff Lane <geoff -at- GJCTECH -dot- FORCE9 -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 14:01:05 -0000

From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>

>I remember reading recently that it was possible to run an online
>"tutorialette" from a help system and then return to the help system on
>completion. Has anyone come across this? Is it specific to one CBT
>package?
---
With Windows Help 4, you can launch almost anything you want via ExecFile,
ExecProgram, and ShellExecute help macros. With HTML Help, you can launch
CGI, Intranet-based CBT, etc. Both allow TCard interaction with the
supported application.

HTH,

Geoff Lane
Freelance Technical Author
geoff -at- gjctech -dot- force9 -dot- net