Surveys - Thanks

Subject: Surveys - Thanks
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 08:58:57 +0000

Thanks to all who responded to my query. Quite a few of the books
mentioned I have already ordered and quite a few new possibilities bear
looking at. I have gotton some good ideas, got them approved at work so
it's time to do the formal proposal and start the hard work! Thanks again!

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International.

P.S. Mike Huber suggested a couple of other questions like do the Users
know there is a manual?! This is very valid, one of our tech support was
on site recently doing an upgrade and found the system being administered
by the two secretaries - quite PC literate but the installer hadn't left
the basic user guide, just the large (overly?!) reference manual. They
were positively delighted when left a couple of copies!