Word 97 - Page Number References

Subject: Word 97 - Page Number References
From: Varda Lifshitz <vardal -at- NETVISION -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 09:06:56 +0200

The manual I'm writing contains a few chapters - each one is a separate
document. I do not use the master document feature as it causes problems. I
would like to enter references to page numbers from other documents into my
current document. I can insert bookmarks text using the includetext field
code but I didn't manage to get the page numbers.
Can anyone help?

Thanks
Varda