Re: robohelp list

Subject: Re: robohelp list
From: "Thiessen, Christopher E" <Christopher -dot- E -dot- Thiessen -at- CERIDIAN -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 17:49:38 -0500

Nope - TECHWR-L and the RoboHelp list are two entirely different
lists. To subscribe to the RoboHelp list, send a message to
MAJORDOMO -at- SLCTNET -dot- COM with the body of the message
as

subscribe robolist yourname -at- yourdomain -dot- com

Chris Thiessen
christopher -dot- e -dot- thiessen -at- ceridian -dot- com