QUESTION: Trainer Rob McKilliam

Subject: QUESTION: Trainer Rob McKilliam
From: Rev Simon Rumble <simon -at- RUMBLE -dot- WARATAH -dot- ID -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 13:16:24 +1100

Hi there all.

Has anyone done a training course with "internationally acclaimed"
documentation guy Rob McKilliam? The reason I ask is that I'm thinking of
going to a course being held in Sydney by him but it's $1200 for two days
which would basically eat up all my training for the whole year!

So please send me your comments if you've been to one of these courses.

PLUR

---
___ simon -at- rumble -dot- waratah -dot- id -dot- au
|___ http://www.rumble.net
___| H E R M Creativity is not always bred in an environment of
tranquility; sometimes you have to squeeze a little
to get the paste out of the tube.