Document Control

Subject: Document Control
From: "Dana B. Mackonis" <writer -at- JLC -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 08:46:32 -0500

Does anyone know if there is any kind of a program that does document
control or version control for NT systems?

I've been asked to investigate for a startup company what is out there.
Currently this is being handled manually for the engineering drawings
and mechanical drawings for a startup manufacturing company.

If you could contact me off-line, I would appreciate it. My digest has been
coming in the form of an attachment lately, and they are so large I can no
longer open them to read the list.

dana

dana b mackonis '-.-' writer -at- jlc -dot- net
Write Now, Inc.
Publishing and Internet Technology